To be a member of Secot you must fulfill the following requirements:
- Entrepreneurial or management experience.
- Altruistic spirit.
- Strict ethic behaviour, no conflicts of interest.
- Commitment to social task.
- Involvement with the recipients of this task and the good functioning of the Association.
- Dedication as well in favour of our beneficiaries as in favour of the organization.
- Informative or didactic capability.
- Continuous follow up training to remain updated.
- Share knowledge with other colleagues.
If you you meet all this, you might consider to become a member of Secot member. Submit this form: